4. As of noon trading, HCP ( HCP) is down $0.50 (-0.9%) to $52.04 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of HCP exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.87-$52.67 after having opened the day at $52.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.53. HCP, Inc. is an independent hybrid real estate investment trust. The fund invests in real estate markets of the United States. HCP has a market cap of $24.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates HCP as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full HCP Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts