2. As of noon trading, Thermo Fisher Scientific ( TMO) is down $0.41 (-0.5%) to $83.70 on light volume Thus far, 441,836 shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $83.35-$84.16 after having opened the day at $84.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.11. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. provides analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software, and services for research, manufacture, analysis, discovery, and diagnostics. Thermo Fisher Scientific has a market cap of $30.1 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Thermo Fisher Scientific as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Thermo Fisher Scientific Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts