3. As of noon trading, Cigna ( CI) is down $0.53 (-0.8%) to $67.85 on light volume Thus far, 447,792 shares of Cigna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.72-$68.50 after having opened the day at $68.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.38. Cigna Corporation, a health services organization, provides insurance and related products and services in the United States and internationally. Cigna has a market cap of $19.1 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Cigna as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Cigna Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts