3. As of noon trading, Prudential Financial ( PRU) is down $0.42 (-0.6%) to $65.54 on light volume Thus far, 824,134 shares of Prudential Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.34-$66.08 after having opened the day at $65.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.97. Prudential Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both individual and institutional customers in the United States and internationally. Prudential Financial has a market cap of $30.5 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 46.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 23.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Prudential Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and increase in stock price during the past year. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Prudential Financial Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts