2. As of noon trading, Avis Budget Group ( CAR) is down $0.88 (-2.9%) to $30.05 on average volume Thus far, 822,783 shares of Avis Budget Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $29.92-$30.99 after having opened the day at $30.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.93. Avis Budget Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides car and truck rentals, and ancillary services to businesses and consumers worldwide. Avis Budget Group has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 56.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Avis Budget Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Avis Budget Group Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts