4. As of noon trading, Cintas Corporation ( CTAS) is down $0.29 (-0.6%) to $44.95 on light volume Thus far, 162,980 shares of Cintas Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 555,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.90-$45.29 after having opened the day at $45.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.24. Cintas Corporation provides corporate identity uniforms and related business services for approximately 900,000 businesses in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Cintas Corporation has a market cap of $5.5 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Cintas Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Cintas Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts