2. As of noon trading, Monster Beverage ( MNST) is down $4.04 (-7.1%) to $52.93 on heavy volume Thus far, 6.4 million shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.75-$53.86 after having opened the day at $51.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.97. Monster Beverage Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops, markets, sells, and distributes alternative beverage category beverages in the United States and internationally. Monster Beverage has a market cap of $9.5 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Monster Beverage as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts