3 Stocks Pushing The Chemicals Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Eastman Chemical Company ( EMN) is down $1.00 (-1.4%) to $67.60 on average volume Thus far, 789,266 shares of Eastman Chemical Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.38-$68.69 after having opened the day at $68.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.60. Eastman Chemical Company, a specialty chemical company, engages in the manufacture and sale of chemicals, plastics, and fibers in the United States and internationally. Eastman Chemical Company has a market cap of $10.7 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Eastman Chemical Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, solid stock price performance, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Eastman Chemical Company Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts