3. As of noon trading, Tesoro Corporation ( TSO) is down $1.69 (-3.0%) to $55.69 on average volume Thus far, 2.4 million shares of Tesoro Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.24-$57.69 after having opened the day at $57.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.38. Tesoro Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in refining and marketing petroleum products in the United States. It operates in two segments, Refining and Retail. Tesoro Corporation has a market cap of $7.9 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 30.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Tesoro Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Tesoro Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts