4. As of noon trading, Eni SpA ( E) is down $0.43 (-0.9%) to $48.41 on light volume Thus far, 74,041 shares of Eni SpA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 456,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.08-$48.56 after having opened the day at $48.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.84. Eni SpA, an integrated energy company, engages in the exploration, production, transportation, transformation, and marketing of oil and natural gas. Eni SpA has a market cap of $88.3 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Eni SpA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Eni SpA Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts