1. As of noon trading, Netflix ( NFLX) is up $6.38 (3.06) to $214.99 on average volume Thus far, 2.8 million shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $206.52-$215.75 after having opened the day at $208.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $208.61. Netflix, Inc. provides Internet television network service that enables subscribers to stream TV shows and movies directly on TVs, computers, and mobile devices in the United States and internationally. Netflix has a market cap of $11.6 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 491.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 122.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Netflix a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Netflix as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Netflix Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts