2. As of noon trading, Amazon.com ( AMZN) is up $2.38 (0.92) to $261.06 on light volume Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Amazon.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $256.88-$261.25 after having opened the day at $258.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $258.68. Amazon.com, Inc. operates as an online retailer in North America and internationally. The company operates in two segments, North America and International. Amazon.com has a market cap of $117.3 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 2.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 21 analysts that rate Amazon.com a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Amazon.com as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Amazon.com Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts