Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Real Estate Industry
1. As of noon trading, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM) is up $1.25 (3.07) to $42.00 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.01-$42.56 after having opened the day at $41.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.75. Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. operates as a residential mortgage loan servicer in the United States. It operates in two segments, Servicing and Originations. Nationstar Mortgage Holdings has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Nationstar Mortgage Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nationstar Mortgage Holdings as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts