2. As of noon trading, Ocwen Financial Corporation ( OCN) is up $1.17 (2.94) to $40.93 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.4 million shares of Ocwen Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.04-$41.25 after having opened the day at $40.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.76. Ocwen Financial Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the servicing and origination of mortgage loans in the United States and internationally. Ocwen Financial Corporation has a market cap of $5.3 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Ocwen Financial Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ocwen Financial Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Ocwen Financial Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts