3. As of noon trading, Lloyds Banking Group ( LYG) is up $0.08 (2.28) to $3.59 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.8 million shares of Lloyds Banking Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $3.57-$3.60 after having opened the day at $3.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.51. Lloyds Banking Group plc provides banking and financial services to personal, commercial, and corporate customers in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company operates in four divisions: Retail; Commercial Banking; Wealth, Asset Finance, and International; and Insurance. Lloyds Banking Group has a market cap of $60.2 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Lloyds Banking Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lloyds Banking Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. Get the full Lloyds Banking Group Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts