4. As of noon trading, KB Financial Group ( KB) is up $0.46 (1.40) to $33.26 on light volume Thus far, 41,975 shares of KB Financial Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 163,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.11-$33.28 after having opened the day at $33.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.80. KB Financial Group Inc., a financial holding company, provides various banking and related financial services to consumers and corporations in Korea and internationally. KB Financial Group has a market cap of $12.6 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 8.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates KB Financial Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates KB Financial Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full KB Financial Group Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts