4. As of noon trading, Encana ( ECA) is up $0.31 (1.69) to $18.66 on light volume Thus far, 1.9 million shares of Encana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.22-$18.69 after having opened the day at $18.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.35. Encana Corporation and its subsidiaries engage in the exploration for, development, production, and marketing of natural gas, oil, and natural gas liquids in Canada and the United States. Encana has a market cap of $13.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 7.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Encana a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Encana as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Encana Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts