3. As of noon trading, Avago Technologies ( AVGO) is up $0.42 (1.24) to $33.92 on average volume Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Avago Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.40-$33.97 after having opened the day at $33.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.50. Avago Technologies Limited engages in the design, development, and supply of analog semiconductor devices with a focus on III-V based products. Avago Technologies has a market cap of $8.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Avago Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Avago Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Avago Technologies Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts