4. As of noon trading, Cirrus Logic ( CRUS) is up $1.47 (6.80) to $23.09 on heavy volume Thus far, 3.6 million shares of Cirrus Logic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.45-$23.48 after having opened the day at $21.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.62. Cirrus Logic, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, develops signal processing integrated circuits (ICs) for audio and energy markets. Cirrus Logic has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 27.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Cirrus Logic a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cirrus Logic as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Cirrus Logic Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts