4. As of noon trading, Weight Watchers International ( WTW) is up $1.03 (2.42) to $43.63 on light volume Thus far, 247,576 shares of Weight Watchers International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 775,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $42.50-$43.68 after having opened the day at $42.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.60. Weight Watchers International, Inc. provides weight management services in North America, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. It offers a range of products and services comprising nutritional, exercise, and behavioral tools and approaches. Weight Watchers International has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 18.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Weight Watchers International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Weight Watchers International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has had a generally disappointing performance in the past year. Get the full Weight Watchers International Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts