Computer Software & Services Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
2. As of noon trading, Automatic Data Processing ( ADP) is up $1.31 (1.91) to $69.87 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Automatic Data Processing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $68.80-$69.92 after having opened the day at $68.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.56. Automatic Data Processing, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide business outsourcing solutions. The company operates in three segments: Employer Services, Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services, and Dealer Services. Automatic Data Processing has a market cap of $33.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 20.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Automatic Data Processing a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Automatic Data Processing as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Automatic Data Processing Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts