3. As of noon trading, Kinross Gold Corporation ( KGC) is up $0.24 (4.29) to $5.84 on average volume Thus far, 7.1 million shares of Kinross Gold Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $5.48-$5.90 after having opened the day at $5.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.60. Kinross Gold Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in mining and processing gold and silver ores. It is involved in the exploration, acquisition, development, and operation of gold bearing properties. Kinross Gold Corporation has a market cap of $6.0 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 42.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Kinross Gold Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kinross Gold Corporation as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, disappointing return on equity and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Get the full Kinross Gold Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts