4. As of noon trading, MarkWest Energy Partners ( MWE) is up $2.07 (3.27) to $65.35 on heavy volume Thus far, 552,555 shares of MarkWest Energy Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 684,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.00-$65.73 after having opened the day at $63.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.28. Markwest Energy Partners, L.P., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the gathering, processing, and transportation of natural gas the United States. MarkWest Energy Partners has a market cap of $8.1 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 37.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate MarkWest Energy Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MarkWest Energy Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full MarkWest Energy Partners Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts