First M&F Corp. Declares Quarterly Dividend
KOSCIUSKO, Miss., May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of First M&F Corp., at its meeting on May 8, 2013, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.01 per share, payable on June 28, 2013, to stockholders of record as of June 17, 2013.
First M&F Corp. (NASDAQ: FMFC) is a $1.6 billion community bank holding company, with banking locations throughout Central and North Mississippi, Central Alabama and Southwest Tennessee.
SOURCE First M&F Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV