JERSEY CITY, N.J., May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, today announced it has added four new relationships to its ValueAlliance ® program. The availability of the four new relationships– The College for Financial Planning, The Boston Institute of Finance, The Advisor Center, and the Pension Resource Institute – will help advisors drive growth, optimize human capital and maximize their operational efficiency.
The ValueAlliance program provides Pershing's clients with access to a wide range of solutions and preferred pricing from an extensive network of leading third-party firms. Companies in the ValueAlliance program are carefully selected by Pershing to offer best-of-class service providers to its clients. In addition, Pershing leverages its scale and buying power to secure preferred rates from providers in the ValueAlliance program.
"Whether it is supporting growth through the services of the Pension Resource Institute, cost effectively improving human capital with training from The College for Financial Planning or The Boston Institute of Finance, or reducing recruitment costs through The Advisor Center, these new providers will help support the business objectives of advisors. For example, last year the ValueAlliance program was able to deliver a 20-percent discount on training costs for one of Pershing's clients, which resulted in a five figure savings for that firm," said Kim Dellarocca, director of segment marketing and practice management at Pershing. "We're delighted to welcome these four firms to ValueAlliance and to help our clients support their advisor and business needs."
The services offered by the four new providers of ValueAlliance include:
- The College for Financial Planning is the creator of the Certified Financial Planner™ certification. In addition to the CFP, the college offers designations in retirement and asset management such as a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor(SM) or CRPC® and the Accredited Asset Management Specialist(SM) or AAMS®. These designations help advisors specialize in a particular facet of financial planning.
- The Boston Institute of Finance provides online certification preparation for financial professionals. The Institute's online education and test preparation solutions help financial professionals grow their careers by meeting critical certification requirements.
- The Advisor Center is an online recruiting community. It provides recruiting solutions and enhancements for broker-dealers, RIA custodians, RIAs and branches searching for financial advisors who are actively looking to change affiliations.
- The Pension Resource Institute supports the retirement infrastructure of financial professionals. It provides subscription-based services that support ongoing compliance management and training as well as advisor sales activity.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts