May 9, 2013
's largest solid waste and recycling industry event, and
, a full-service brokerage firm, will present the
WasteExpo/Wunderlich Securities Investor Summit
The Summit brings together senior management of major solid, industrial and energy waste companies, innovators of new technologies and institutional investors in a unique forum to speak directly to the financial community about the state of the industry and the performance of its leading businesses.
Michael E. Hoffman, Managing Director at Wunderlich Securities
who covers the solid, industrial and energy waste markets, will lead the event. Hoffman has 25 years of experience in the field and is a top-ranked sell-side analyst by Greenwich Associates, Institutional Investor and StarMine.
- Charlie Appleby, CEO, Advanced Disposal
- John Casella, Chairman and CEO, Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST)
- Ed Johnson, COO, Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST)
- Ned Coletta, CFO, Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST)
- Tim Lindsey, Global Director of Sustainable Development, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Jim Rutledge, President and CFO, Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Kevin Book, Founder and Managing Director, ClearView Energy Partners
- Sanjiv Khattri, CFO , Covanta Holding Corporation (NYSE:CVA)
- Jim Donahue, CEO, Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc.
- Sharon H. Kneiss, President and CEO, Environmental Industry Associations
- Kenneth Cherry, EVP & General Manager, FCC Environmental
- Jonathan D. Hoopes, COO, GreenHunter Energy, Inc. (NYSEAMEX: GRH)
- Mark Johnsrud, CEO, Heckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK)
- Jay Parkinson, CFO, Heckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK)
- Greg Ray, COO, Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCCI)
- Mark DeVita, CFO, Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCCI)
- Bret Budenbender, Partner, Highstar Capital
- Paul Mitchener, Director, Macquarie Group
- Joe Quarin, CEO, Progressive Waste Solutions, Ltd. (NYSE/TSX:BIN)
- Ian Kidson, CFO , Progressive Waste Solutions, Ltd. (NYSE/TSX:BIN)
- Don Slager, CEO, Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG)
- Glenn Culpepper, CFO, Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG)
- Toby Chambers, Director, Roark Capital Group
- John Gibson, CEO, Tervita Corporation
- Mark Pytosh, CFO, Tervita Corporation
- Scott Spoerl, Esq, Group SHE Operations Manager Environmental/Sustainability, Unilever-Americas (LSE: ULVR) (NYSE: UL)
- Ben Cowert, CEO, Vertex Energy, Inc.
- Gabriel J. Rio, R360 Executive Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, Waste Connections Inc. (NYSE: WCN) and R360 Environmental Solutions
- Ron Mittlestadt, CEO, Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE:WCN)
- Worthing Jackman, CFO , Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE:WCN)
- William Caesar, President, WM Recycle America LLC; Organics Growth Inc. (NYSE: WM)
- Jim Fish, CFO, Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE: WM)
- John Jennings, CEO, WastePro USA
The sustainable materials management industry – where the lifecycle of waste traces a course from raw material extraction to product manufacture, transport, use, source reduction, reuse, recycling and disposal – is not glamorous. But with a market cap of nearly
, this diversified industry presents an attractive investment profile bolstered by a rich pipeline of innovative technologies and a proven commitment to protect the environment.
May 20, 2013
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center,
New Orleans, LA
to listen via webcast
One-on-one access to:
- Event moderator who can discuss the state of the industry and the performance of its leading businesses
- Participating executives who can share detailed information on the strategies they are pursuing to grow their companies
To register for a Total Access Media Pass to the WasteExpo/Wunderlich Securities Investor Summit, contact
or (203) 358 4252.
Click here for additional information and the full agenda
Follow the "WasteExpo/Wunderlich Securities Investor Summit" on Twitter @WasteExpoInvSum for up-to-date research and schedule information.