CFG Capital Markets Advises HealthLease Properties
BALTIMORE, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CFG Capital Markets ("CFGCM"), Capital Funding Group, Inc.'s investment banking platform, acted as an advisor on the HealthLease Properties Real Estate Investment Trust's ("HealthLease") (TSX: HLP.UN) successful purchase of 13 senior housing and care facilities. Located in North Carolina, Virginia, and Pennsylvania, the 13 properties were acquired for a total purchase price of $141.7mm.
The acquisition totaled 978 beds and consisted of four skilled nursing facilities ("SNFs"), comprising a total of 355 beds, eight combination assisted living/Alzheimer's facilities ("AL/ALZs"), comprising 563 beds, and one standalone Alzheimer facility ("ALZ"), comprising 60 beds.
Zeke Turner, Chairman and CEO of HealthLease, said, "The CFGCM team's diverse backgrounds and strong ties to the senior industry were helpful in uncovering a transaction that had not been previously contemplated. Their willingness to understand the strategy and motivation of both organizations helped structure a great transaction. This built a bridge relationship between two like-minded groups that believe in developing and owning high-quality, market-leading assets. With an average age of less than 4 years old, this acquisition was a perfect fit with HealthLease's existing premier portfolio."
About CFG Capital Markets CFG Capital Markets is the Investment Banking and Advisory arm of Capital Funding Group, Inc. CFGCM specializes in Buy-side/Sell-side Advisory Services, Capital Raising Services and Fixed Income Trading. CFG Capital Markets is a member of FINRA and SIPC.For more information on CFG Capital Markets please visit: http://www.capfundinc.com/capital-markets/ CONTACT: Tim J. Cobb, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410.513.8794, or Steven A. Thomes, Vice President, email@example.com , 410.513.8741 SOURCE CFG Capital Markets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV