ST. PAUL, Minn., May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL), a leading global adhesives provider, has introduced Swift®lock 2U232-3N, the company's newest UL 10C fire-rated component status adhesive designed to help door manufacturers improve production while meeting industry certification and fire rating requirements.
Swift®lock 2U232-3N demonstrates the commitment of H.B. Fuller to listen to its customers and deliver innovative solutions to meet their needs. "Fire door manufacturers are held to high industry standards and they need to ensure the components that go into their doors meet those standards as well," said Jim Schone, market development manager for H.B. Fuller. "The three-hour burn rating on Swift ®lock 2U232-3N provides confidence that the adhesive itself has passed a rigorous door fire safety performance target." Swift ®lock 2U232-3N polyurethane hot melt adhesive has a high-tensile strength, which helps to ensure that a door is durable and designed to withstand a variety of external conditions. Due to its low 250°F application temperature, Swift ®lock 2U232-3N adhesive also can positively impact the manufacturing process by offering low application energy requirements. To learn more about this innovative, fire-rated door adhesive, contact a local H.B. Fuller representative. For more information about H.B. Fuller door adhesives please visit hbfuller.com/door-adhesives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV