SPARTANBURG, S.C., May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synalloy Corporation (Nasdaq:SYNL), a holding company owning subsidiaries that engage in a number of diverse business activities including the production of stainless steel pipe, fiberglass and steel storage tanks, specialty chemicals and fabrication of stainless and carbon steel piping systems, announces that its Synalloy Metals' fabrication subsidiary has been awarded an additional contract on an international project.
Synalloy Fabrication's Ram-Fab unit has been awarded an additional fabrication contract valued at approximately $6.0 million from a Fortune 500 chemical manufacturing client. The value of this contract was included in the backlog reported in the Company's first quarter Form 10-Q filed on May 7, 2013. Ram-Fab will be providing high nickel alloy, stainless and carbon steel piping systems for a Mexico-based production operation with shipments scheduled to begin in 2013 Q2 and complete by late 2013.
Ram-Fab fabricates and cold bends stainless steel, high nickel alloy, chrome and carbon piping systems.For more information about Synalloy Corporation, please visit our web site at www.synalloy.com .
CONTACT: Rick Sieradzki at (864) 596-1558
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV