4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: KFN, CRS, WEC, BTU
Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 34 cents per share. At a price of $43.91 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.1%. The average volume for Wisconsin Energy Corporation has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Wisconsin Energy Corporation has a market cap of $10.1 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 18.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Wisconsin Energy Corporation, through its subsidiaries, generates and distributes electric energy, as well as distributes natural gas. The company operates in two segments, Utility Energy and Non-Utility Energy. It generates electricity from coal, natural gas, wind, biomass, and hydro sources. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.65. TheStreet Ratings rates Wisconsin Energy Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full Wisconsin Energy Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV