NEW YORK, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- John Feyrer was recently named Vice President, Business Development for CBS Outdoor, announced Lou Formisano, Senior Vice Present/ National Sales Manager for the division. In this new role, Feyrer will concentrate on developing new business prospects and initiatives for the out-of-home media company. He will be based out of New York.
"John is a terrific sales executive with a wealth of knowledge in both traditional and new media," said Formisano. "He is also highly effective at cultivating new clients, which he demonstrated at CBS Sports.com. We look forward to having him on our team at CBS Outdoor."
Feyrer most recently was Vice President of Sales for CBS Sports.com, where he focused on professional, collegiate and high school sports content. Before that he founded and served as president of MVP Sales, a sports and marketing sales division of The Martin Agency. Previously, Feyrer worked as Vice President of Sales for Madison Square Garden, where he managed multi-platform sponsorship sales for the Knicks, Rangers, Yankees and other MSG-represented sports franchises. He began his career in radio as an account representative with Interep.
About CBS OutdoorCBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corporation (CBS.A and CBS), is one of the largest out-of-home media companies in the Americas ( United States, Canada, Mexico and South America). With both traditional outdoor and transit advertising properties, this division gives advertisers both breadth of coverage across vast geographies and depth of coverage, providing multiple media opportunities in key markets. For more information, visit www.cbsoutdoor.com.Media Contact: Jeremy Murphy212-975-4577 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE CBS Outdoor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV