TEL AVIV, Israel, May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Top Image Systems, Ltd. (Nasdaq:TISA), a leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) intelligent content capture and delivery solutions provider, today announced that its Active Chairman Izhak Nakar will present at the 14th Annual B. Riley Investor Conference at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 3:30 pm.
A copy of the presentation and webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of Top Image Systems' corporate website at http://www.TopImageSystems.com .
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Top Image Systems' management, please contact our Investor Relations representative whose details appear below.About Top Image Systems Top Image Systems™ (TIS™) Ltd. is a leading innovator of enterprise solutions for managing and validating content entering organizations from various sources. Whether originating from mobile, electronic, paper or other sources, TIS solutions deliver content across enterprise applications. TIS' eFLOW Platform is a common platform for the company's solutions which is marketed in more than 40 countries through a multi-tier network of distributors, system integrators, value-added resellers and strategic partners. Visit the company's website at http://www.TopImageSystems.com for more information.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Shelli Zargary Director of Corporate Marketing email@example.com +972 37679114 Investor Contact: James Carbonara, Regional Vice President Hayden IR Office:(646)-755-7412 James@haydenir.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV