SILVER SPRING, Md., May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nuvilex, Inc. (OTCQB:NVLX), an international biotechnology and clinical stage provider of natural products and cell and gene therapy solutions for the treatment of diseases, announces today that The KonLin Letter has released its May 2013 edition which features Nuvilex, its technologies and the upside potential in both the short and long term.
Leading analyst and The KonLin Letter publisher Konrad Kuhn, who has staggered Wall Street for three decades with predictions such as the start of the bull market in 1982, subsequent correction in 1987, the financial meltdown leading to the market collapse in 2008, shifts in interest rates and more, detailed why he sees an inevitable appreciation in the value of Nuvilex in coming years in the latest iteration of his popular publication.
In the May edition, Kuhn discusses:
- Nuvilex's "blockbuster" cell encapsulation technology for cancer, diabetes is a "true platform that could benefit countless indications;"
- How Nuvilex's Phase I/II clinical trial data outperformed today's "gold standard" for pancreatic cancer;
- How diabetes drugs could potentially be eliminated by Nuvilex's cell encapsulation technology; and
- Nuvilex's subsidiary Medical Marijuana Sciences and the adaptation of the living cell technology into the medical cannabis industry
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Marlin Molinaro Marmel Communications, LLC Ph: (702) 434-8692 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV