Jive Resonata includes:
- Out-of-box text analytics and natural language processing technology to review massive volumes of textual data, identify trends, monitor behavior and perform sentiment analysis that's impossible by people alone
- Powerful metadata processing tools to target and understand the different demographics, psychographics and behavioral profiles of customers
- Flexible analysis capabilities to collect information from multiple online sources, giving instant business intelligence to strategies and decisions
- Sophisticated algorithms to analyze community data and reveal user sentiment on specific topics that affect business health
- Visual reporting that allow community managers to identify trends
Business Foresight: Understand Where Business Is Going In the near future, Jive Resonata will also be deployed across internal communities to measure similar metrics – the health, sentiment and likely future behaviors of employees across companies.
"With Jive Resonata, our external community platform now has powerful capabilities that deliver incredible value to companies and gives them a significant competitive advantage in their markets," said Oudi Antebi, senior vice president of product management for Jive. "Companies that take advantage of these analytics can benefit from critical information and drive real business value from their customer communities."
"Analytics tools that bolster engagement, highlight community trends and help predict customer behavior is the new way to work in the market. In just a short span of time using Jive Resonata, businesses can optimize communications and collaboration processes that directly impact their business results," said Gunnar Holmsteinn, founder of CLARA and director of product management at Jive. "We couldn't be more excited to apply these critical tools to Jive's customers and communities across the world."Impact Metrics – Ensure Everyone Can See the Impact Of their Work Jive is also offering Impact Metrics, a new category of personal analytics, which gives anyone at any level the ability to monitor and deeply understand the impact of their own work or a group's work. Impact Metrics measures the reach, reaction and influence of the content or communication shared and also evaluates the timeframe and catalyst around an idea that gained traction, inspired actions and delivered outcomes. Impact Metrics enable employees and managers to improve how they communicate to better align organizations and optimize business results. For example, an executive who issues a weekly employee blog post can now actively monitor how many employees view, comment, like, share and bookmark the post – which in turn helps them fine-tune future posts for added traction, alignment and business outcomes. Impact Metrics are available immediately as part of the Jive Spring cloud release. About Jive SoftwareJive Software ( JIVE) is a leader in social business. Our cloud-based platform connects employees, customers and partners and is a proven system, focused on value use cases, that, according to research performed by a top three global business consultancy firm, increases productivity within companies by up to 15%*. By combining the power of cloud, mobile, big data and proprietary collaboration technologies, Jive is transforming the way work gets done and unleashing productivity, creativity and innovation for millions of people in many of the world's largest companies. For a free trial of Jive's next-generation social business platform, please visit Try Jive. For more information, please visit www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog here. * Source: Top three global business consultancy research; November 2012 SOURCE Jive Software
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts