PALO ALTO, Calif.
May 9, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- New business analytics technologies available today from Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) enable businesses to measure the reach, reaction and influence of their work, and use predictive analysis to anticipate customer behavior, including their loyalty, likelihood to buy and predict customer churn.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click
People interested in video demo and a free trial of Jive can link here for more information:
Jive's new analytics tools span three key areas within social business:
Jive Resonata – Insights That Drive Customer Engagement
- Jive Resonata for businesses to obtain community insight that drives revenue, customer service and satisfaction
- Impact Metrics for individuals and departments to measure the impact of their business communications on their key constituents
- Business Foresight for departments to improve productivity and revenue through better corporate alignment
Jive Resonata is the most advanced analytics package for public communities on the market – giving businesses actionable real-time intelligence to optimize revenue, customer satisfaction and reduce attrition. Jive Resonata's big data technology is based on technology developed by CLARA, an analytics company recently acquired by Jive.
Using natural language processing technology, Jive Resonata can analyze the massive amount of conversation in a community to understand sentiment trends, hot topics, and behaviors that help predict potential business risk or opportunity. Together, these capabilities drive customer engagement and help predict behavior that can directly impact key business value metrics such as:
- Customer churn due to product or service issues
- Changes in subscription and new customer acquisition rates
- Customer satisfaction ratings of new products or services
Jive Resonata is currently available for monitoring and analysis of external customers communities built on Jive's leading social business platform or Lithium forums. Resonata is already in use with some of the largest video game communities on the Internet today.