SYDNEY and LOS ANGELES, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coles is teaming up with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) to deliver a presentation entitled "The Road to Reconciliation: See How Coles Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP" at the Mastering SAP Financials conference next week in Sydney.
A senior finance manager from Coles will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and ROI the company has realised since using BlackLine alongside SAP ERP Financials. The session is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to "closing with confidence."
- Ann Furlong, solutions consultant, BlackLine Systems
- Lorelie Oswald, managing principal, Financials, SAP Australia
- Stephen Creasey, manager, Financial Reporting, Coles
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts