TEL AVIV, Israel, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
RiT Technologies (NASDAQ: RITT), today announced that its 2013 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Monday, June 17, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (Israel time), at the offices of the Company, 24 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Tel Aviv, Israel.
The record date for the meeting is May 13, 2013. The Company will send its shareholders of record a proxy statement describing the various matters to be voted upon at the meeting, along with a proxy card enabling them to indicate their vote on each matter. The Company will also furnish the proxy statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Form 6-K.
The agenda of the annual general meeting is as follows:
- To re-elect three (3) directors to the Board of Directors of the Company;
- To re-elect Mr. Israel Frieder as an external director;
- To approve the re-appointment of KPMG Somech Chaikin as the Company's independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013; and to authorize our Board of Directors to delegate to the Audit Committee the authority to fix the remuneration of KPMG Somech Chaikin in accordance with the volume and nature of their services;
- To approve terms of procurement of the liability insurance policy covering our directors and officers;
- To increase the Company's authorized share capital and to approve related amendments to the Company's Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- To approve the grant of stock options to our Chief Executive Officer in respect of 2012 performance;
- To approve the Representative Agreement with IntElorg Pte Ltd. ( Singapore), affiliated with the Company's controlling shareholder;
- To approve the terms and framework of compensation to an employee who is related to the Company's controlling shareholder;
- To approve a compensation policy for the Company's directors and officers, in accordance with the requirements of the Israeli Companies Law;
- To consider the audited consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2012; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.