COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oxford Resource Partners, LP (NYSE: OXF) (the "Partnership" or "Oxford") will report its first quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, May 15, 2013. The Partnership's management team will hold a conference call to review the results at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on that day.
Participants may access the conference call by dialing (866) 825-1709 or (617) 213-8060 for international callers and providing passcode 96709673. The call will also be webcast live on the Internet in the Investor Relations section of the Partnership's website at www.OxfordResources.com.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available for seven days beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 15, 2013 and may be accessed at (888) 286-8010 or (617) 801-6888 for international callers. The replay passcode is 15360368. The webcast will also be archived on the Partnership's website at www.OxfordResources.com for 30 days following the call.
About Oxford Resource Partners, LPOxford Resource Partners, LP is a low-cost producer of high value steam coal in Northern Appalachia and the Illinois Basin. Oxford markets its coal primarily to large electric utilities with coal-fired, base-load scrubbed power plants under long-term coal sales contracts. The Partnership is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. For more information about Oxford Resource Partners, LP (NYSE: OXF), please visit www.OxfordResources.com. Financial and other information about the Partnership is routinely posted on and accessible at www.OxfordResources.com.
SOURCE Oxford Resource Partners, LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV