Platts Survey: High Capital Costs And Maintaining Public Confidence Cited As Greatest Challenges Facing European Nuclear Power Markets
These and other topics will be discussed in depth at the two-day Platts European Nuclear Power Conference , which will feature keynote addresses, panel discussions and outlook presentations from notable speakers including the former Prime Minster of Poland Jerzy Buzek and government officials from Poland, European Commission, U.K., Malaysia and China.
A host of private industry representatives are also slated to offer outlook presentations at the June conference, including executives from PGE EJ 1 and PGE Energia Jadrowa, EDF Energy, Vattenfall, CEZ, GE Hitachi, Westinghouse, AREVA and Rolls-Royce, among others. For a complete listing of speakers and for full schedule details, see the conference agenda.
Corporate and industry executives may register to attend the Platts European Nuclear Power Conference at the general registration link. Accredited media may attend the conference as guests of Platts by pre-registering at this link.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV