BAODING, China, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) ("Yingli Green Energy" or the "Company"), a leading solar energy company and one of the world's largest vertically integrated photovoltaic ("PV") manufacturers, which markets its products under the brand " Yingli Solar", today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Yingli Energy (China) Company Limited (" Yingli China"), has succeeded in bidding for supplying 220 MW multicrystalline PV modules for China Power Investment Corporation ("CPI") before the end of 2013. These modules are expected to be used for five PV power plants developed by CPI in Hebei Province and Qinghai Province in China.
"We're very pleased to enhance our cooperation with CPI following the delivery of 110 MW modules to its subsidiary Huanghe Hydropower in 2011," said Mr.
Liansheng Miao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Yingli Green Energy. "The enhanced cooperation fully illustrates our partner's recognition of our brand, product quality and services. By leveraging our increasingly broad domestic sales and service networks, we look forward to further solidifying our leadership position and expanding our market share in
About Yingli Green Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV