NEW HAVEN, Conn., May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:ACHN) today announced that members of the senior management team will be presenting a company overview at three upcoming investor conferences:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conference on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. PT at the Encore at the Wynn in Las Vegas, NV;
- UBS Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. ET at the Sheraton New York Hotel in New York, NY; and
- Deutsche Bank 38 th Annual dbAccess Health Care Conference on Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 2:10 p.m. ET at The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA.
The live audio broadcasts and the subsequent archived webcasts of the Company's presentations will be available on the Company's website, http://www.achillion.com , under the "News Center" section. The audio recording will be archived for 30 days following the live presentation. Please connect to Achillion's website several minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be necessary.
About Achillion PharmaceuticalsAchillion is an innovative pharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing important new treatments to patients with infectious disease. Achillion's proven discovery and development teams have advanced multiple product candidates with novel mechanisms of action. Achillion is focused on solutions for the most challenging problems in infectious disease including HCV and resistant bacterial infections. For more information on Achillion Pharmaceuticals, please visit www.achillion.com or call 1-203-624-7000.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Glenn Schulman Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Tel. (203) 624-7000 email@example.com Investors: Mary Kay Fenton Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Tel. (203) 624-7000 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Sally Barton Ogilvy PR Tel. (212)880-5240 email@example.com Investors: Seth Lewis The Trout Group, LLC Tel. (646) 378-2952 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV