Safe Harbor StatementCertain matters discussed in this news release, with the exception of historical matters, may be forward- looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as "anticipates," "estimates," "expects," "believes," "plans," "predicts," and similar terms. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those anticipated as of the date of this release. You should understand that the following important factors, in addition to those risk factors disclosed in the Company's current and periodic reporting filed with the SEC could affect the future results of the Company and could cause those results or other outcomes to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements:
- failure of Company stockholders to adopt the amended merger agreement;
- the risk that the other conditions to closing of the merger may not be satisfied;
- that Outdoor Channel will not be able to terminate the amended merger agreement in the event that the Outdoor Channel board of directors changes its recommendation to the Outdoor Channel stockholders and no longer recommends that the Outdoor Channel stockholders vote in favor of the KSE transaction;
- the risk that the merger may not be consummated by the expected closing date of the merger or at all;
- litigation in respect of the merger; and
- disruption from the merger making it more difficult to maintain certain strategic relationships.