Qorvis Wins Gold SABRE Award And Silver SABRE Certificate Of Excellence For Mexico's Country Brand Digital Platform, MexicoToday.org
WASHINGTON, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Qorvis Communications announced today the company won a Gold SABRE award in the Search Engine Optimization category for Mexico's country brand digital platform, MexicoToday.org. In addition to the Gold SABRE, the firm won a Silver SABRE Certificate of Excellence in the Social Media Hub category.
"For the second consecutive year, Qorvis and MexicoToday.org continue earning praise for the digital platform's creativity, uniqueness, integrity and efficiency by the most recognized experts in the public relations and advertising industries," said Michael J. Petruzzello, managing partner at Qorvis. "We are honored to have received the SABRE recognitions which represent a validation of the quality of work we do at our firm."
In addition to the Gold SABRE award and the Silver SABRE Certificate of Excellence announced today, MexicoToday.org has previously earned other prestigious recognitions:
- Four DC ADDY Awards, including a Gold ADDY for Best Overall Online Campaign and three Silver ADDYs for Mobile App and Website
- SABRE Award finalist for Search Engine Optimization
- Official Honoree of the 16 th Annual Webby Awards in the Tourism category, and among top entries with "remarkable achievement"
- Official Honoree of the 17 th Annual Webby Awards in the News and Information category, and among top entries with "remarkable achievement"
MexicoToday.org is an international digital portal created and developed by Qorvis Communications in support of Marca País – Imagen de México. MexicoToday.org is an initiative to help promote a positive image of Mexico and keep audiences from around the world informed about the latest news on Mexico's economy, tourism industry, culture, environment and current events.The prestigious SABRE Awards attract 2,000 entries from across North America each year. Winners of SABRE Awards represent the best that public relations has to offer. About Qorvis Communications, LLCQorvis Communications is one of the nation's largest independent, integrated communications firms. Formed in August 2000, Qorvis provides its clients with expertise in the areas of public and media relations, advertising, public affairs, investor relations and financial services communications, grassroots campaigns, Internet-based campaigns, digital media strategies, online reputation management, and research and opinion surveys. For more information, visit www.qorvis.com, contact email@example.com or follow us on Twitter: @qorvis. SOURCE Qorvis Communications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts