Starting MSRP: $23,300
The RAV4 has long tied the Honda CR-V as the best small SUV on the market -- and that was before gave the model a complete redesign for 2013.
The fourth-generation RAV4 boasts a more upscale look, slightly more front-seat room and greater storage space than its 2012 predecessor.Even with the second-row seats in use, the five-person vehicle can now accommodate a generous 38.4 cubic feet of cargo -- two more cubic feet than previously. Or, you can fold the rear seats down and get a best-in-class 73.4 cubic feet of storage space. Moms with parcels in hand will also appreciate the fact that Toyota redesigned the RAV4's hatchback to open upward instead of sideways, making for easier loading and unloading. The 2013 RAV4 also comes standard with automatic transmission, front-wheel drive and a four-cylinder 176-horsepower engine that gets an estimated 24 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway. Standard safety equipment includes a backup camera and eight air bags. The IIHS also gave the RAV4 top marks for crash tests, while NHTSA rated the model at four stars out of a possible five.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV