BOSTON (TheStreet) -- A good "mom-mobile" is like a good mother herself -- safety-conscious, stylish, thrifty and able to adapt to pretty much any challenge the world throws her way.
The best mom-mobiles have lots of safety features and plenty of room for kids and toys, but also boast good looks and family-friendly sticker prices.
Read on to see my Mother's Day picks for the best 2013 vehicles for moms who routinely tote around kids.
All of the cars below combine an abundance of standard safety features with nice designs, modest sticker prices and more than enough room for active families.Models are arranged in order of manufacturer's suggested retail price for base trim lines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV