MT. LAUREL, N.J., May 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marlin Business Services Corp. (Nasdaq:MRLN) today announced that Daniel P. Dyer, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, and George D. Pelose, Chief Operating Officer, are scheduled to present at the Twelfth Annual JMP Securities Research Conference in San Francisco on Monday, May 13, 2013 at 3:30 pm PT. Mr. Dyer and Mr. Pelose will be providing an overview of Marlin, its business strategy and financial performance.
A webcast of the presentation including audio and presentation slides will be accessible at http://wsw.com/webcast/jmp20/mrln/ . For those who are unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available on our website at www.marlinfinance.com shortly after the event.
Marlin Business Services Corp. is a nationwide provider of innovative equipment financing solutions for small and mid-size businesses. Since its inception in 1997, Marlin has financed a wide array of commercial equipment and software for a quarter of a million business customers. Marlin's mission is to offer convenient and cost-effective financing products while providing the highest level of customer service. Marlin is publicly traded (Nasdaq:MRLN) and owns and operates a federally regulated commercial bank, Marlin Business Bank. For more information, visit www.marlinfinance.com or call toll free at (888) 479-9111.
CONTACT: Marlin Business Services Corp. (888) 479-9111 www.marlinfinance.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV