MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS), a global leader providing software, IP and services used to accelerate innovation in chips and electronic systems, today announced it will report results for the second quarter fiscal year 2013 on Wednesday, May 22, 2013, after the market close.
A conference call to review the results will begin at 2:00 p.m. PT ( 5:00 p.m. ET) and will be hosted by Aart de Geus, chairman and co-chief executive officer, and Brian Beattie, chief financial officer.
Financial and other statistical information to be discussed on this conference call will be available on the corporate website at
http://www.synopsys.com immediately before the call. A live webcast will also be available on this site. Participants should access the live webcast at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A webcast replay can be accessed on the corporate website beginning
Wednesday, May 22, 2013, at approximately
4:00 p.m. PT. The replay will remain available until Synopsys announces its third quarter fiscal year 2013 results in August 2013. In addition, a dial-up replay of the conference call will be available beginning
May 22, 2013 at
4:00 p.m. PT, ending on
June 5, 2013 at midnight. The replay telephone number is
USA (800) 475-6701, and International (320) 365-3844, Access Code 293128.
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) accelerates innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP, its software, IP and services help engineers address their design, verification, system and manufacturing challenges. Since 1986, engineers around the world have been using Synopsys technology to design and create billions of chips and systems. Learn more at http://www.synopsys.com.Investor Contact: Roberta Reid Synopsys, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV