- Compelling PRIME Data, Calcitriol Manufacturing Submission Highlight Q1- - Company to expand business with DaVita via multi-year supply deal -
WIXOM, Mich., May 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rockwell Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:RMTI), a fully-integrated biopharmaceutical company targeting end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and chronic kidney disease (CKD) with innovative products and services for the treatment of iron deficiency, secondary hyperparathyroidism and hemodialysis, reported financial results for the first quarter of 2013.
Q1 2013 Highlights
- Sales were $12.3 million, an increase of 2.6% over Q1 2012.
- Domestic sales increased 5.5% over Q1 2012.
- Gross profit decreased $300,000, primarily due to higher material and operational costs.
- Cash and investments aggregated $5.8 million as of March 31, 2013.
- Calcitriol (active vitamin D) injection data was submitted to FDA for manufacturing approval.
- PRIME clinical data showing 35% ESA reduction to be presented at upcoming ERA-EDTA, Istanbul, Turkey.
- CRUISE-1 top-line data projected Q3 2013; CRUISE-2 top-line data projected Q4 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV