- Elected nine directors ( Edward Bonach, Ellyn Brown, Robert Greving, Mary Henderson, Keith Long, Neal Schneider, Frederick Sievert, Michael Tokarz and John Turner) to serve terms expiring at next year's annual meeting.
- Approved an amendment to CNO's amended and restated certificate of incorporation to preserve the value of tax net operating losses and certain other tax losses.
- Ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2013.
- On a non-binding advisory basis, voted in favor of the compensation paid to the company's named executive officers as disclosed in the proxy statement for the annual meeting.
CNO Financial Group, Inc. Announces Results Of Annual Shareholders Meeting And Increases Quarterly Dividend To $0.03 Per Common Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.