Business Outlook and Guidance for Second Quarter of 2013
"Despite some uncertainties around China's economy growth and avian flu, we are confident that travel demand in China will continue to grow in the long run, as the fundamental growth drivers remain intact, such as increasing household disposable income, shifting life-style, improved transportation infrastructure, and growing economy. At the same time, the fragmented market landscape continues to represent a huge opportunity for consolidation. We will continue to expand our hotel network in various segments. For the full year of 2013, we expect to add around 100 leased hotels and 300 manachised hotels," commented Mr. Ji.
The Company expects to achieve net revenues in the range of RMB1,014 to 1,029 million in the second quarter of 2013, representing a 27% to 29% growth year-over-year.
The above forecast reflects the Company's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.Conference Call China Lodging Group's management will host a conference call at 9 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, May 8, 2013 (or 9 a.m. on Thursday, May 9, 2013 in the Shanghai/Hong Kong time zone) following the announcement. To participate in the event by telephone, please dial +1 (855) 500 8701 (for callers in the US), +86 400 120 0654 (for callers in China Mainland), +852 3051 2745 (for callers in Hong Kong) or +65 6723 9385 (for callers outside of the US, China Mainland, and Hong Kong) and entering pass code 3553 4208. Please dial in approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled time of the call. A recording of the conference call will be available after the conclusion of the conference call through May 15, 2013. Please dial +1 (855) 452 5696 (for callers in the US) or +61 2 8199 0299 (for callers outside the US) and entering pass code 3553 4208 if you wish to listen to this recording.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV